ಶನಿವಾರ, ಜುಲೈ 22, 2017

The day when everything went WRONG!...

                  A sunny morning. I came from home after the burial of my beloved grand father. I was very sad because I lost a wonderful person in my life. I came back with a half heart as I got a call from my office saying " You have to come immediately ". The journey from my hometown to room was very different from other times. I was totally down. After reaching my room I took bath and prayed to Jesus. My heart was saying " You are going to get another bad news soon... " I closed my eyes and stopped my thinking and came to office. 

                  Alas!....I had another bad news waiting for me. I was removed from my job as our process got closed. The company people fired me without giving a minimum period notice !! Not only me, 20 others who are in the same process. Everybody were in shock. We had a rumors that our process is going to close soon. But our 'The great Process Manager' didn't respond to our queries properly. Uff... I came back from my world of thoughts and returned to room.

              I was depressed and slowly opened my cupboard to get my lucky ring. I searched a lot but I didn't find my " Lucky ring " I started calling that as lucky ring when my mom gifted that to me. Now I lost that too.... I have lost my Daada, I have lost my job and now, the lucky ring which my mother presented me one week before her death..... Oops.. I think nothing will be with me till the end. I cried and cried... Only my pillow know my situation. So many thoughts were coming to mind. 

                  Suddenly I came in front of window with tears in my eyes. I started looking down from the window. The road and that line of shops were looking like life and difficulties to me. So without difficulties, without tears life can't move. To reach a destination, we have to suffer frustration first. To create a History we should do some Mystery.... May be I am an introvert. I won't talk to people. But I thinks a lot.... To find the real 'ME'...My eyes were stopped producing tears. I came in front of a mirror to see my face. I was looking totally different. Every time while looking at the mirror I feel happy because of my outer beauty. Now I am not.... This time I tried to look at my soul.... Am I strong enough to face these situations? Can I move on?..... Something came into my mind. I thanked Jesus from the bottom of my heart. I came back to room and laid down on my bed. 

           Stomach remembered me that I didn't had anything since morning. I got up. I was about to take my plate... At that time another plate fallen down from the table. The plate became so many pieces of glass. Exactly at that time my roommate came and she screamed, " Hey you have broken my new...." I stopped her words. I smiled at her and said, " I will get a new one for you ". 

- R.R.B.

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಯುಗಾದಿ

ಶಿಶಿರದ ಕಹಿನೆನಪ ಅಳಿಸಿ ಹೊಸ ಹರುಷದ ಹೊಳೆಯ ಹರಿಸಿ ಮತ್ತೆ ಬಂತು ಯುಗಾದಿ - ವಸಂತದ ಆಗಮನದಿ... ಮನೆಗೂ-ಮನಕೂ ಕಟ್ಟುವ ಚಿಗುರ ತೋರಣ ಸಂಭ್ರಮದಿ ಕಲಸುವ - ಹೋಳಿಗೆಯ ಸಿಹಿ ಹೂ...